O MacGuffin

quarta-feira, setembro 17, 2003

RESERVOIR DOGS

JOE: Okay, let me introduce everybody to everybody. But once again, at the risk of being redundant, if I even think I hear somebody telling or referring to somebody by their Christian name... you won't be you. Okay, quickly. Mr Brown, Mr White, Mr Blonde, Mr Blue, Mr Orange and Mr Pink.

MR PINK: Why am I Mr Pink?

JOE:'Cause you're a faggot.

Everybody laughs.

MR PINK: Why can't we pick out our own color?
JOE: I tried that once, it don't work. You get four guys fighting over who's gonna be Mr Black. Since nobody knows anybody else, nobody wants to back down. So forget it, I pick. Be thankful you're not Mr Yellow.

MR BROWN: Yeah, but Mr Brown? That's too close to Mr Shit.

Everybody laughs.

MR PINK: Yeah, Mr Pink sounds like Mr Pussy. Tell you what, let me be Mr Purple. That sounds good to me, I'm Mr Purple.

JOE: You're not Mr Purple, somebody from another job's Mr Purple. You're Mr Pink.

MR WHITE: Who cares what your name is? Who cares if you're Mr Pink, Mr Purple, Mr Pussy, Mr Piss...

MR PINK: Oh, that's really easy for you to say, you're Mr White. You gotta cool-sounding name. So tell me, Mr White, if you think 'Mr Pink' is no big deal, you wanna trade?

JOE: Nobody's trading with anybody! Look, this ain't a goddamn fuckin' city council meeting. Listen up Mr Pink. We got two ways here, my way or the highway. And you can go down either of'em. So what's it gonna be, Mr Pink?

MR PINK: Jesus Christ, Joe. Fuckin' forget it. This is beneath me. I'm Mr Pink, let's move on.

JOE: I'll move on when I feel like it. All you guys got the goddamn message? I'm so goddamn mad I can hardly talk. Let's go to work."


0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Powered by Blogger Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciado sob uma Licença Creative Commons.