O MacGuffin

quarta-feira, setembro 10, 2003

DO IMAGINÁRIO DE UM CINÉFILO


«Here’s Johnny!»
Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) in The Shining

«You talkin’ to me?»
Travis Bickle (Robert de Niro) in Taxi Driver

«I’ll have what she’s having»
Senhora idosa sentada na mesa ao lado, depois de assistir a um simulacro de um orgasmo por parte da personagem de Meg Ryan, in When Harry Met Sally

«All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.»
Norma Desmond (Gloria Swanson) in Sunset Boulevard

«Well, nobody’s perfect.»
Osgood Fielding III (Joe E. Brown) in Some Like it Hot, depois da personagem de Jack Nicholson (noiva de Osgood) confessar que era um homem.

«I love the smell of napalm in the morning.»
Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall) in Apocalypse Now

«Don’t you fuckin’ look at me!»
Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper) in Blue Velvet

«You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.»
Marie Browning (Lauren Bacall) in To Have and have Not

«Go, get the butter.»
Paul (Marlon Brando) in Last Tango in Paris

«Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.»
General Jack D. Ripper (Sterling Hayden) in Dr. Strangelove

«Gentleman, you can’t fight here! This is the war room!»
President Merkin Muffley (Peter Sellers) in Dr. Strangelove

«I’m not saying we wouldn’t get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops!»
General Buck Turgidson (George C. Scott) in Dr. Strangelove

«Mein Führer! I can walk!»
Dr. Strangelove (Peter Sellers) in Dr. Strangelove

«Hey, don’t knock masturbation – it’s sex with someone I love»
Alvy Singer (Woody Allen) in Annie Hall

«You shouldn’t ask me fo advice. When it comes to relationships with women, I’m the winner of the August Strindberg award.»
Isaac Davis (Woody Allen) in Manhattan

«The horror.... the horror....»
Colonel Kurtz (marlon Brando) in Apocalypse Now

«You know, you haven’t stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.»
Groucho Marx in Duck Soup

«Remeber, you’re fighting for this woman’s honor, which is probably more than she ever did.»
Groucho in Duck Soup

«I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.»
Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) in The Godfather

«Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.»
Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca

«Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.»
Rick Blaine (Bogart) in Casablanca

«I’m afraid Mr. De Witt would find me boring before too long.»
«You won’t bore him, honey. You won’t even get a chance to talk.»
Eve Harrington (Anne Baxter) para Miss Caswell (Marilyn Monroe) in All About Eve

«Mmmmmmm-hmmmm! This is a tasty burger!»
Jules (samuel L. Jackson) in Pulp Fiction

«A census taker once tried to test me. I ate is liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.»
Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) in Silence of the Lambs

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Powered by Blogger Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciado sob uma Licença Creative Commons.